Welcome to Zenphoto! This page will set up Zenphoto 1.4.14 on your web server.
- Installing Zenphoto v1.4.14
- zp-data security [is compromised]
Zenphoto suggests you make the sensitive files in the zp-data folder accessable by owner only (permissions = 0600). The file permissions for security.log are 0640 which may allow unauthorized access.
- PHP version 5.6.39
- zenphoto.cfg.php file
- File Permissions [are strict (
0644)] Notice! click for details
If file permissions are not set to strict or tighter there could be a security risk. However, on some servers Zenphoto does not function correctly with tight file permissions. If Zenphoto has permission errors, run setup again and select a more relaxed permission.
- Database credentials in configuration file
MySQLi reported: MySQL server has gone away
Fill in the information below and setup will attempt to update your configuration file.
- Zenphoto core files
- .htaccess file [is empty or does not exist]
If you have the mod_rewrite module enabled an .htaccess file is required the root zenphoto folder to create cruft-free URLs.
You can ignore this warning if you do not intend to set the
- robots.txt file [Not created]
Setup could not create a robots.txt file.
- albums folder
- cache folder
- locale folders
- uploaded folder
- zp-data folder
- HTML cache folder (cache_html)
- Third party plugins folder (plugins)